Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 13, 2011

All: Preparing for the Pre-Cruise Q&A


Tomorrow we leave B.A. to fly down to Ushuaia. We have a potential glacier hike planned for the afternoon plus a possible pre-cruise meeting. We have prepared the following questions for the Q&A portion of the meeting:
1. Can I ride a penguin?
2. Will penguin be served on the boat? Does it cost extra?
3. Since we'll be at the bottom of the earth, will we feel like we are standing upside down?
4. Will the boat be armed?
5. What is penguin for cock-a-doodle-do?
6 Have there been any sightings of Somali pirates? Be honest.
7. There is an opera singer listed as a crew member. What exactly is his job?
8. When can we go swimming?
9. How close can I get to a seal?
10. Can I get my passport stamped or should I plan on drawing it myself?
11. Is my future husband on this ship? Is he single?
12. When do we get to vote people off the boat?

Feel free to add questions below in the comment section and we will ask as proxies.

2 comments:

  1. 13. Can we just take a quick detour across the Antarctic Circle? I mean, we are so close!
    14. When do the penguins put on that dancing show? The one where they sing and shuffle? No?
    15. Can I drive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to see all that Medill training is being put to good use--this list of questions is thorough and to the point. I hope they didn't dodge the tough ones.

    ReplyDelete