Total Pageviews

Monday, February 7, 2011

E.B.: Pre-seasickness anti-dieting

It's time to get started on restaurant reservations for Buenos Aires. The seasickness diet starts Monday so I can plow my way through the weekend. Here's what I'm thinking so far:

Casa Felix - A puertos cerradas "closed door" restaurant, Casa Felix offers a fine-dining experience in the charming whitewashed home of the Argentine chef Diego Felix and his wife, Sanra.

Miranda - Get your steak fix at a bustling new-generation parrilla where the decor is cool and the staff is hip but the food remains traditionally no-frills.

La Cabrera
Don Julio

If you have any suggestions please let me know. Our decision will probably come down to wherever we can get reservations made (thank you AmEx Platinum concierge).

I am already feeling thankful that Beirut has provided me with ample training to stay up and out late. I will need these skills. Dad, hope you're up for it.

P.S. I did go out last night to celebrate the Super Bowl. I stayed out late enough (1:30 AM) to hear the Star Spangled Banner and National Anthem. It made me so happy. Now to see what happened with all the ads . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment