Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 6, 2011

E.B.: Awaiting the 21st Century


As it's going to be a busy week, I decided to start going through my travel checklist. Life is still very offline so instead of being able to sit down at my computer and get everything done I have my checklist:
Pay phone/internet bill at the post office
Pay parking ticket ($4!!!) at the parking machine, try to learn how to use the parking machine
Leave empty water bottles outside of front door on Saturday with correct change underneath
Estimate electricity and gas bills and leave cash with the concierge
Buy phone cards at convenience store and charge phones so service doesn't get cut
E-mail Dany at the newspaper office and tell him to hold the paper
Get dog food
Get Smuggler's vaccines updated so if he has to get evacuated he can leave the country (try to ignore his annoyance that I get to go off on a freezing cold vacation and he's the one who has to stay home in the heat and get shots)
Wash all clothes 2 days in advance so they will have time to dry

No one will enjoy the technological advances of this century like I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment