Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

E.B.: Skiing in the Middle East


Whitney's post has reminded me that I need to practice being cold, so I have planned a ski trip for this weekend. Where does one go skiing in the Middle East? In Lebanon, approximately 45 minutes from my apartment. I plan to try out all of my Antarctica gear, with a special focus on the ladybug earmuffs my friend Claire is letting me borrow. If there's anything that can get a man's attention, aside from my natural ski style which is like a NYC street plow trying to avoid parked cars, I believe that thing is Claire's ladybug earmuffs. I will send a full report on how the ski trip goes, to include just how nice it was to leave the chilly slopes and return to the 70 degree weather I get to bask in every day. Good luck to all of you who are currently snowed in. Smuggler sends his regrets that he is overheated here and not keeping you warm. He also sends his regrets that when his girlfriends google him this image might come up.

1 comment:

  1. We miss You and Smug!. Have a wonderful trip and be safe. Where will Smug be during this trip? Can we expect him back in the States anytime soon? Please write soon; we are so excited to read about your adventures. Love to your family. Meg and Brit

    ReplyDelete